Norse Magic Ring, 925 Sterling Silver
PROPOSE TO YOUR SHIELD MAIDEN – There is no better way to celebrate love than having a HAND-CRAFTED engagement ring made by a real Viking blacksmith.
THE DETAILS ARE MAGNIFICENT – Great detailing and imprints will make each and every ring a one of a kind unique piece.
DELICATE AND POWERFULL – Connected to Nordic roots and mythology and made to fit the modern Viking.
HIGHEST QUALITY – These rings are just like the northern warriors, made to overcome every obstacle.
“During a Viking wedding ceremony, the couple exchanged rings, offered to one another on the hilts of their new swords to further seal their wedding vows”
Made to order: Made exclusively for you after you place your order, in our workshop, by our finest modern-day Viking craftsmen.
Materials & Dimensions
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Cubic Zirconia
- Weight: approx. 6-7 g
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same, and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be the largest.
We can make it in any size you need!
Your ring will be made exclusively for you, and therefore it can be made in any size you need. For special requests regarding the size, please email us at: ingrid@ValknutHorde.com
Shipping Costs & Delivery Time
For customers in the US, the shipping cost is $7.50. For those in Europe, the shipping charge is $11. Please note that the estimated shipping time for both destinations is between 15-30 days.