Celtic Horned Ram Ring, 925 Sterling Silver
- An exclusive creation from our modern-day Viking craftsmen. 100% Handmade unique designer ring.
- Great details.
- Made to order: Made exclusively for you after you place your order, in our workshop, by our finest modern-day Viking craftsmen.
- We can make custom engraving to this ring for you! Email us and specify what you want engraved on your ring, to: ingrid@ValknutHorde.com
ABOUT THE DESIGN
- The Ram Skull ring is a jewelry with a profound meaning.
- The ram skull represents the sun and fire, life enrgy and burning passion.
- The Vikings associated the ram with brave people who pursued their ambitions until their last breath.
Materials & Dimensions
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: approx. 12 g (depends on size)
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same, and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be the largest.
We can make it in any size you need!
Your ring will be made exclusively for you, and therefore it can be made in any size you need. For special requests regarding the size, please email us at: ingrid@ValknutHorde.com
Shipping Costs & Delivery Time
For customers in the US, the shipping cost is $7.50. For those in Europe, the shipping charge is $11. Please note that the estimated shipping time for both destinations is between 15-30 days.